💕 SassyAF™ 💕, formerly Posh Couture, was established in SL in 2014 and rebranded in 2018 to encompass all of Pam’s designs. The same great clothing, but a more diverse product offering encompassing all niche designs. We rely on social media and bloggers to help us market our designs. As a former blogger herself (both RL & SL), Pam knows that attention to detail and beautiful images take time and skill.
Please understand designs are both Classy & Sassy clothing and accessories, so attention to detail is extremely important and you must be open to blogging everything from elegant gowns to sassy sexy outfits. Our styles are, and always have been, “Elegant. Urban. Edgy. Sexy”
If you are already stretched as far as blog sponsors, please consider carefully if you can commit the time needed to give our items the same attention as those you may have had as sponsors for years. We appreciate all you do as a blogger, but we put time and effort into our products and expect the same from our bloggers.
1) Only bloggers with good quality pictures and styling ability will be accepted.
2) Your blog must be at least 6 months old with a good following.
3) You must be syndicated on at least 3 feeds.
4) You must have a Flickr Account. (Bloggers with no Flickr account will not be accepted)
5) Must post a MINIMUM of 4 posts per month
6) All Sassy AF related pictures MUST be posted in BOTH Flickr groups & include a direct blog post link.
1. https://flic.kr/g/z2T5P 2. https://flic.kr/g/zmGsL
7) You have other Social Media Accounts and share your posts regularly.
8) You must credit EVERYTHING… not just what you are showcasing from our store. We are Designer supporting Designer oriented.
9) The system will suspend you if deadlines are not met.
10) IMPORTANT: PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE STORE NAME! 💕 SassyAF™ 💕 IS THE CORRECT BRAND NAME. We rebranded everything this year! DO NOT ABBREVIATE THE NAME this is important.
SassyAF™ utilizes Blogotex to manage our blogger team. To apply, please stop by the store and click the “Blogger Acess Point” sign on the desk. We will process your application as soon as possible.
If you need assistance or would like further information, please contact Apollo770 Resident.