Posh Couture was established in SL in 2014 and we rely on social media and bloggers to help us advertise. As a former blogger herself (both RL & SL), Pamela knows that attention to detail and beautiful images take time and skill.
Please understand Pamela designs for two stores: POSH & Sassitude, so attention to detail is extremely important. Both stores participate in events and not always the same ones.
If you are already stretched as far as blog sponsors, please consider carefully if you can commit the time needed to give our items the same attention as those you may have had as sponsors for years. We appreciate all you do as a blogger, but we put time and effort into our products and expect the same from our bloggers.
1) Only bloggers with good quality pictures and styling ability will be accepted.
2) Your blog must be at least 6 months old with at least 1 post a week on it.
3) You must be syndicated on at least 3 feeds.
4) You must have a Flickr Account. (Bloggers with no Flickr account will not be accepted)
5) Must post a MINIMUM of 3 posts per month
6) All SASSITUDE OR POSH related pictures MUST be posted in the CORRECT Flickr groups & include a direct blog post link.
7) You have other Social Media Accounts and share your posts regularly.
8) You must credit EVERYTHING… not just what you are showcasing from our stores. We are Designer supporting Designer oriented.
9) No Autoplay Music or Video streaming please…it’s annoying to our customers!
Posh Couture utilizes Blogotex to manage our blogger team. To apply, please stop by the store and click the “Blogger Acess Point” sign on the desk. We will process your application as soon as possible.
If you need assistance or would like further information, please contact Apollo770 Resident.